About German Language
- German (Deutsch) is a West Germanic language and one of the world’s major languages.
- Research shows that German is the most important and widely spoken language after English as a leading language in almost all spheres of human activity.
- German is the official language in Austria, Belgium, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg and Switzerland.
- Over 78% of the world’s total German speakers live in Germany.
- In English, only proper nouns like people’s names and the names of countries and cities are capitalized.
- In German, every single noun is capitalized.
- German is famous for its excessively long words with the longest word being made up of 79 letters!
- You will have access to an eBook of the supporting textbook for the duration of your course.
- Along with the eBook, you will also have access to online course material that entails reading passages, grammar and vocabulary lists and audio practice.
- The course includes two Assessments which will help to measure your progress and put your knowledge to the test.
- Your trainer will help you enhance your Reading, Writing, Listening & Speaking Skills of German language.
- Each Level will help to develop speaking, listening, reading and writing skills while expanding your vocabulary and knowledge of verbs and sentence structure.
- Using a series of reading, speaking & listening activities, assessments and support from your trainer, you will become a confident speaker of German on a variety of subjects.
- Certificate will be provided after internal assessment test at the end of 24 sessions.
Sessions – 24
Days – Monday and Friday
Time – 5pm to 5:45 pm
Batch Starting – 11th October 2021
Age Group – 4 to 10 years
<< few seats remaining >>