About French Language
- French (Francais) is a language spoken originally in France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland.
- French as a foreign language is the second most frequently taught language in the world after English.
- In addition, a great number of words were borrowed from French that are now widely used by English speakers.
- Due to the fact that ballet was formalized in France, a significant part of ballet terminology is French.
- French, a Romance language, is widely regarded to be among the most beautiful languages in the world.
The reach, breadth, and popularity of the French language is undeniable. It is a language for poets and writers, for wine lovers and foodies. It is a language that is embraced by scholars, teachers, and students the world over, and it is spoken between world leaders in business, politics, and social justice.
- You will have access to an eBook of the supporting textbook for the duration of your course.
- Along with the eBook, you will also have access to online course material that entails reading passages, grammar and vocabulary lists and audio practice.
- The course includes two Assessments which will help to measure your progress and put your knowledge to the test.
- Your trainer will help you enhance your Reading, Writing, Listening & Speaking Skills of French language.
- Each Level will help to develop speaking, listening, reading and writing skills while expanding your vocabulary and knowledge of verbs and sentence structure.
- Using a series of reading, speaking & listening activities, assessments and support from your trainer, you will become a confident speaker of French on a variety of subjects.
- Certificate will be provided after internal assessment test at the end of 24 sessions.
Sessions – 24
Days – Monday and Friday
Time – 5 to 5.45 pm
Batch Starting – 18th October 2021
Age Group – 4 to 12 years