About Spanish Language
- Spanish is a language originally from the northern area of Spain.
- It is the official language of Spain, most Latin American countries and Equatorial Guinea.
- The Spanish name for Spain is Espanyol.
- Mexico is the largest Spanish-speaking country with over 121 million people.
- The United States boasts the world’s second-largest Spanish-speaking population with almost 53 million people, followed by Colombia, Spain, and Argentina.
- Some countries use the term “Espanyol” and others prefer “Castellano” to refer to Spanish.
- Both terms are used for Spanish because they are synonyms, but Espanyol is less ambiguous; so it’s preferable to use “Espanyol” for “Spanish”.
- Spanish is a phonetic language, which means that words are written as they are pronounced.
- Spanish pronunciation contains only ten vowel and diphthong sounds whereas English has twenty.
- You will have access to an eBook of the supporting textbook for the duration of your course.
- Along with the eBook, you will also have access to online course material that entails reading passages, grammar and vocabulary lists and audio practice.
- The course includes two Assessments which will help to measure your progress and put your knowledge to the test.
- Your trainer will help you enhance your Reading, Writing, Listening & Speaking Skills of Spanish language.
- Each Level will help to develop speaking, listening, reading and writing skills while expanding your vocabulary and knowledge of verbs and sentence structure.
- Using a series of reading, speaking & listening activities, assessments and support from your trainer, you will become a confident speaker of Spanish on a variety of subjects.
- Certificate will be provided after internal assessment test at the end of 24 sessions.
Sessions – 24
Days – Monday and Friday
Time – 4 to 4:45 pm
Batch Starting – 25th October 2021
Age Group – 4 to 12 years