- Mathematics plays a major role in a child’s development and helps children makes sense of the world around them.
- The more math-oriented activities kids do before kindergarten, the better they’ll understand math in school.
- Growth mindset, the belief that we can keep learning and getting better at math, is very important in supporting children to become Mathletes.
Age group 4-10 years
- Abacus learning is important for children especially in growing years as it plays an instrumental role in moulding a fully functional brain and developing other cognitive skills.
- With Abacus, calculation skills are boosted, and students can complete calculations faster and more accurately.
- Abacus learning not only focuses on getting the correct answer but also helps with logical reasoning.
- It also strengthens mental skills like visualization and memory.