- Shlokas and Mantras hold a cultural importance and are used to spread educative and cultural knowledge among people since ancient times.
- Studies have shown that chanting shlokas helps to improve concentration and memory power in children.
- The positive waves created by chanting a shloka has seen to lower blood pressure and improve memory and other brain activities including speech in children.
(3 months – 24 sessions)
(Batch starting – 14th June 2021)
Age group 5 – 8 years
Monday and Thursday (6 to 6:45 pm)
Why learn Shlokas?
- Shloka will definitely improve their pronunciation in linguistic quotient.
- Children will be enlightened with the Ancient Indian literature .
- They will be enlightened with the moral values which need to be inculcated at this early age.
- Recitation of Shloka will help them for memorization.
- It will help them to improve critical and logical thinking.
- Active participation will result in positive character building.
What kids will learn ?
(approx 15+ Shlokas and Moral stories)
- Vakratunda Shloka
- Aadau Ram Shloka
- Saraswati Shloka
- Manojavam Shloka
- Achutam Keshavam Shloka
- Tailadra Shloka
- Aadau Ram Aadau Devi Shloka
- Vidyanam Shloka
- Apoorvaha Kopi Shloka
- and many more.