Historians, writers, politicians and other eminent personalities across the Globe have greatly appreciated India and its contribution to rest of the world. Though these remarks are only a partial reflection of the greatness of India, they certainly make us feel proud of our motherland. “”We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made!””
– Albert Einstein (Theoretical Physicist, Germany). This is just one expression by an eminent personality about India. India with it’s rich culture, heritage and tradition is always standing tall. India also known as Bharat is the largest democracy in the world, the 7th largest country in the world. India has become a fast-growing major economy and a hub for information technology services. It has a space programme which includes several planned or completed extraterrestrial missions. Indian movies, music, and spiritual teachings play an increasing role in global culture.
- Student will learn and explore India.
- Student will know about the culture, food, dress and languages of India.
- Student will learn about directions.
- Student will do simple crafts related to India.
- Student will know about different states and greetings in different languages.
- Student will know about the neigbouring countries of India.
- Student will know about the mountins and oceans that surround India.
- Student will know about the national symbols of India.
- Student will know about different food of India.
- Student will know about the festivals of India.
- Student will know about the traditional wear of India.
- Student will know about the different languages of India.
- Lectures 37
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 175 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes