One of the first song that we learn is ABCD… And we never forget it. Learning letters forms the foundation for reading, writing and communicating for a lifetime.It is the building block of literacy which help to recognize and name the letters, the sounds associated with them. The reading development is to a large extent dependent on the understanding that letters represent the sound of spoken language. Letter writing is an important and essential skill which has to be developed at an early age. It is the foundation of our spoken language. It enables us to how to think and spell in a language. Letter formation is the ability to form the letters of the alphabet correctlyI. t has been observed that children learn quickly with the help of rhymes. This course enables children to learn the letters with the help of rhymes. This will definitely help them to understand and develop their writing skills relatively faster. Happy Writing.
- Student will learn the phonic sound of each letter.
- Student will be able to differentiate between uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Student will learn the letter formation rhyme for lowercase and uppercase letters.
- Student will know some words that start with the sound of each letter.
- Student will develop a love for writing as they are learning with the help of rhymes.
- Lectures 27
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 32 Minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 18
- Assessments Yes