The area and the places that are around our homes is our neighbourhood. Children grow up in different social environments. Knowing about their neighbourhoos play a fundamental role in thier development. Learning about their neighbourhood makes children more aware of their surroundings. They are able to appreciate the contribution of different things and people that make them feel safe and loved. Research indicates that there are important places near our homes that children must know about — places that we don’t always deem necessary for them to visit or know about. It’s important that we direct the child’s intelligence constructively and actually make them aware of the places that they must know about.
- Student will learn about different places in the neighbourhood.
- Student will learn about the importance of neighbourhood.
- Student will learn rhymes about the neighbourhood.
- Student will enjoy crafts related to different places of the neighbourhood.
- Student’s vocabulary will be enhanced.
- Student’s language development will be done.
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 64 Minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes